What Makes Us UniqueOur Focus Is Dedicated Service
• As a person-centered organization, Emory Valley Center is dedicated to ensuring fundamental safeguards related to health, safety and human security, supporting and empowering people to achieve their goals and dreams and demonstrating organizational commitment to continued enhancement of systems directly related to person-centered services.
• Emory Valley Center’s goal is to continue to empower the people who receive support from the Center in making choices about how they live their lives within our community.
• Emory Valley Center’s goal is to provide the most integrated setting for people to live, work and play. We believe that people with disabilities should be provided the opportunity to be involved in their community and participate in activities of their choosing that foster integration.
• In 2010 and again in 2015, Emory Valley Center’s Early Learning Center received accreditation by National Association for the Education for Young Children (NAEYC) and is the only nationally accredited early learning center in Anderson County.
• In 2014, Emory Valley Center received a four-year accreditation by the Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL). Emory Valley Center is one of very few Centers’ that has achieved this status.
• Emory Valley Center has been serving children and adults with disabilities for over 60 years.
• Transportation is provided to all adults supported by Emory Valley Center for medical appointments, community & volunteer activities and getting to and from jobs.