2022 Annual Compassion Fundraiser
April 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
2022 Compassion Fundraiser!
We’re looking forward to seeing you Thursday, April 7th for our 2022 Compassion Fundraiser!
Thank you for your sponsorships, donations and ticket purchases for the last two fundraisers we had to cancel. Proceeds we receive from your gifts this year will continue to support our Community Supported Living (residential) program.
We’ll be updating this page and our plans progress and tickets are scheduled to go on sale in February. Please see some of our planned highlights below and stay safe and healthy.
Enjoy Our Program
- Heartwarming and Meaningful stories shared by Families and People We Support
- Live “Impact Auction” supporting specific Emory Valley Center program needs, conducted by Bear Stephenson
- Friends Honor and Roast (family friendly stories!) Bear Stephenson
- Presentation of the Compassion Award to Mr. Bear Stephenson
- Delicious, full-course meal by Take Out Thyme Catering
- Beer and Wine for Purchase
- Opportunity to visit – in person! – with friends and community members