2021 Annual Compassion Fundraiser
April 7, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Annual Compassion Fundraiser Postponed
From the very beginning of the pandemic, Emory Valley Center has been following CDC guidelines in an effort to do all we can to keep people safe. The continuing good health and safety of the people we support, employees, community partners, donors, speakers, vendors, and volunteers are our top priority.
With the recent increase of COVID cases in our area, and our commitment to continue following the latest recommendations from the CDC, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our fundraiser.
We’ve set a new date for Thursday, April 7th, 2022 and are hopeful conditions will allow us to celebrate in person by then.
Thank you for your sponsorships, donations and ticket purchases for this year’s fundraiser in support of our Community Supported Living Program. Proceeds we receive from your gifts this year will continue to support this program.
We appreciate your understanding and ongoing support and will continue to communicate updates regarding our fundraiser as they occur.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Enjoy Our Program
- Don Dare from WATE TV6 – Event Emcee
- Heartwarming and Meaningful stories shared by Families and People We Support
- Live “Impact Auction” supporting specific Emory Valley Center program needs, conducted by Bear Stephenson
- Friends Honor and Roast (family friendly stories!) Bear Stephenson
- Presentation of the Compassion Award to Mr. Bear Stephenson
- Delicious, full-course meal by Take Out Thyme Catering
- Beer and Wine for Purchase
- Opportunity to visit – in person! – with friends and community members