SAVE THE DATE –
2021 Annual Compassion Fundraiser!
Thursday, September 30th – 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Emory Valley Center’s Caldwell-Thompson Building
Information about how you can purchase tickets to attend will be added SOON!
Although we were saddened we had to cancel our 2020 fundraiser, we appreciate so many of you supporting us in many ways since the pandemic began. We missed seeing you last year!
With recent COVID-19 vaccine developments and options opening up for holding in-person events in a safe manner, we wanted to go ahead and set a date for this year’s fundraiser. We will continue to assess conditions over the next several months and keep you informed if there are any changes to our plans.
Enjoy Our Program
- WATE’s Don Dare – Event Emcee
- Heartwarming and Meaningful stories shared by Families and People We Support
- Live “Impact Auction” supporting specific Emory Valley Center program needs conducted by Bear Stephenson
- Friends of Bear’s Roast and Honor him (family friendly stories!)
- Presentation of the Compassion Award to Mr. Bear Stephenson
- Delicious, full-course meal by Take Out Thyme Catering
- Beer and Wine for Purchase
- Opportunity to visit – in person! – with friends and community members
- Celebrate Emory Valley Center’s 66th Anniversary!
Thank you Fundraiser Sponsors!