FinanceEnsuring the financial wellness of the Emory Valley Center
Emory Valley Center’s Finance Department is dedicated to serving the mission, vision and values of the Company by ensuring the financial wellness of the center. The Finance Team acknowledges that everything they do on a daily basis affects those they serve.
Therefore, in partnership with all other internal departments, the Finance Team in keeping with all applicable state, federal laws and Company policies and procedures, focuses on the following strategies to accomplish our goals:
- Teach those we support in proper money management and budgeting skills.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal and professional accounting guidelines.
- Ensure all debts and obligations are paid timely to maintain continuous operations and a good credit rating.
- Manage timely accounts receivable from state billing, contracted work, private pay situations, as well as room and board for our people supported.
- Produce payroll on a semi-monthly basis for all employees.
- Guarantee adherence to all HUD regulations for three group homes.
- Complete monthly accounting reports and reconciliation of all bank accounts for the agency and all people supported.
The Emory Valley Center Finance Team
Accounts Payable Clerk, Cheryl Queener 865-813-0554
Accounts Receivable/HUD Clerk, Debbie Kelly 865-813-0551
Controller, Craig Portman 865-813-0550
Finance Clerk, Rochelle Lake 865-813-0553
Finance Clerk, Derek McFall 865-813-0552
Vice President of Finance, Bob Wells 865-813-0555